Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Welcome To My Blog

This blog will include content such as books I have read or am currently reading, in depth reviews of them and short excerpts of their content.

As an English Writings major, I decided to work with what I know. I will try to include a variety of genres in my reviews but since the majority of books I have read are YA novels, that genre will most likely prevail.

Everything posted here will be based on personal opinion, obviously not everybody will agree with my opinions and I urge my classmates and others to reply to my posts to help broaden my views towards the books I discuss. Book recommendations are more than welcome.

I have also included a list of blogs similar to the topics I will be covering.

So, welcome to my blog and I hope to hear some feedback once I begin posting.


No comments:

Post a Comment